Friday 18 October 2013

Pretty Lady

Everywhere iv looked today all iv seen is Lady Birds. Its so weird I don't normally see them at all unless you really look for them in bushes or on flowers, but today there everywhere. I must of seen about 10 within an hour of each other, I wonder what could be attracting them out in the open.
Iv always loved lady birds ever since I was younger, I think they most be one of the only bugs im not scared of that and butterfly's.  

I mean who could be scared of a little thing like that. There so little and cute with those little spots, ooo I could watch them all day. If I could keep one I would but thats just unfair. 


I most say taking a photo of a lady bird is so hard there just so small and move so fast, I think im going to make it my aim to get a good pic of one to add to the other insect pictures iv taken this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment