Wednesday 23 October 2013

Happy Halloween :)

As October is nearing to an end that only means one thing Halloween. Over the last couple of years Iv really fail at a costume and every year I tell my self next year will be different and I ll pre plan an outfit as soon as I know I'll be needing one. Iv had over a month now to get something shorted and like always i haven't.



So looking though old costumes from the past looking for ideas I can throw together this year. For the last My best friend and I decided to go a zombie, we even got white contacts and everything to complete the look, but this year i want to do something different. I must say putting contacts in was one of the hardest things iv ever done, I never thought id have a problem putting my finger in my eye but I do.



I come up with a really quick and easy skeleton idea this year (as iv left it to late to do anything creative.



I'll be wearing a black playsuit which I just had laying around with these new bone tights I bought off Ebay. I look every where for hand ones but had no luck.


I also got these little skeleton figures which I'll be apply to string/chain to make into a necklace.


im still in two minds wither or not to get a skull face paint done on my face to finish off the look.

If you'd like to see what I do end up doing, follow me on Instagram @smilepiper

No comments:

Post a Comment