Friday 11 October 2013

Goldilocks, Lets Talk Hair

In one of my previous posts I mentioned a little bit about a childhood issue of mine. One of my biggest issues as a child was my hair colour. Iv never really been a fan of my hair colour love it on other people but hate it on myself. I always felt self conscious and just from having nothing but negative comments about the colour it just made me loathe it more. 
Ever since I was younger I never wanted to stand out I always wanted to be normal cause i always felt different, to just hide in the background and be me and with my hair the way it was I felt like i stood out which made me uncomfortable (writing this makes me uncomfortable hehe).





When I got into secondary school surprisingly I stop caring a little about it and just got over it as id grow up with my hair all my life, so theres nothing anyone could say or do that I hadn't had before, I got on with my school life and made some amazing friend which helped me with my confidence. 
As the year went on I noticed a lot more advertisements about hair dye and it got my best friend and I thinking about dyeing are hair. I cant really remember now the full reason why she or I decided to dye are hair I just know that I wanted to get away from my original colour,  try something new and well just do it cause i could.



So Iv been dying my hair for around 6 years now. Iv gone from brown to highlights to blonde to white, but now iv stop.



I loved it having dye hair essecily when it was bleach blonde, I think out of all the colours iv gone though it had to be my favorite but its nice while it last but if your like me you'll roots start showing with in 2 week of dyeing it and you'll just need to keep doing it over and over.(Long story short it looked awful which my mum would remind me everyday love you to mother).
 So I choose to stop beaching it because having your hair pretty much white is just one unhealthy and completely kills your hair two I started to feel fake and wanted a more natural look and three not to mention really hard to maintain.


After a year or more having it white I decided to give my hair a long needed break and try and get it back to health so dyeing it the same colour as my roots was my only option and now i really quite like my natural hair colour.




Its been a long time since dying my hair brown which has now faded out pretty much completely unearthing some of the blonde behind that was left behind as well as some of my natural colour. which i am really quite liking at the moment. Its got the dip dye kinda look going on which has made me feel like wanting to re dye it and make it look like a proper dip die or maybe dye it a bright colour oooh decisions decisions :).



No comments:

Post a Comment