Wednesday 9 October 2013

Happiness Is A Ray Of Sunshine

A couple of week ago a friend of mine asked me "what things in your room make me happy?.
After reading his blog post (which was amazing by the way i'll link it below)
 It really got me thinking what does make me happy about my room, what are my likes and dis like. If I had it my way id change my room completely, but lets face it im lazy and after a good 10 years being in that room im used to it looking the way it does.
When I first moved in to my room there was plans to re-paint but things happened and I never did so over the years I just decided to fill it and just cover it with thing that I love.
Even tho I look at my room and hate it these little things about it which make it mine.



To start of it has to be my bed.
Its the main feature of the room,
iv had this bed for about 5 years now and it a bed I can finely call mine . In the past all the end I had were never completely mine someone else had them first, but this one I got to choose my self and be the first to sleep in it. Everything about my bed has to be set out the way I like it and I rarely let anyone near it as I don't like people in my bed, you can sit on it but no you can get in it.


Four walls
Well with out my walls there is no room, as I share my room I own 2 walls hehe,
The stuff on my walls make me happy and make me want to be in my room more. I have built up a rather big collection of posters over the year that have changed as my taste and likes have changed I aim to cover every space I can on my wall more because I hate the wall paper but more cause id rather fill my life with things that make me Smile :D. (Im in dying need of a Supernatural poster me things)

On my 18th birthday my best friend made me this memory photo frame filled with pictures of everyone who I love most. its got to be one of my favourite things in my room. I keep meaning to make an up to date one like this as there's more pictures I need to print off.






Stuck on a shelf
Every morning i look at the shelves at the end of my bed and think dear god woman why? When i was younger i used (still do kinda) collect TY beanie baby's, i must have over 60 Beanie baby's up on these shelves
which I put up shortly after moving into my room. I now think to my self even tho I love them
 I need to take them down as i need to make room for more things. I will share with you all a little insight into my mind and one of the reason I haven't put them away yet, I guess you could say I was and people will say I still am a weird child. I had this habit when I was younger, I would look a toy or stuffed animal and decided in my head wither it was good or evil. So the little child in me still want to think that by putting all my stuffed toys in a box hidden away this will turn them evil (I already have an evil one already due to the fact I couldn't make my mind up if it was or not and had to choose it quickly.)



I put up a new shelf a couple of months but its full like all the others, so to add to my things to do list clear my clutter is so one of em. On a happy note iv got some cool fairy lights :D



Out of everything in my room its the little things that I love, the little gifts that people give me and all the cute little things that remind me of memory's close to my heart. So even tho i hate my room I would change it :) not one bit, Maybe clean it but yeah :D

The inspiration for my post:  http://experimentingwithhugs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/being-happy-2-surroundings.html

this post are always so amazing and brilliantly done <3

No comments:

Post a Comment