Saturday 28 September 2013

Frustrations Turn Into Love

Over the past month i have become more and more frustrated when it comes to things i want to watch, buy or listen to but cant due to the fact that there all American or at lest they are release over there first.
i cant tell you how many times iv been dying to listen to a song while on the go and a its been stuck in my head and cant or scrolling through a social media site and been tempted to take at sneak peek at spoilers for a TV show. Its just so hard not to stumble across a post online of your favourite show these days, even if i try my hardest not to read a photos description or post or article,  i still have to see the latest picture of the show, it might not even give anything big away but your mind just runs with it, thinking of all the things that might of happened that season. I know what your all thinking, Why don't you just watch them online?. well i always feel like I'm missing out when i watch things online. It might just be me or my laptop but i like to watch my TV show on a big screen in a comfy chair and my laptop beside of me ready to share my excitement with someone about the latest episode (depending if they watch the same show.) Doing all that on my laptop just seem wrong, the pictures never as clear, i can never find the show that loads or it just load half way though (or not at all) and its just all to distracting for me. It would all just be so much easier if they released TV show and such all at the same time :). Happy World :D Happy Me


DVD Love <3
If you know me you'll know my one true favourite show/addiction right now and for always is Supernatural. omg lets just take a moment here. i don't think i can find the words to tell you how much i love that show.... its just god... <3 i just cant.
even thought I'm a massive fan of the show, i will have to admit i was a bit late catching up with the latest season. iv always been a fan of the show since it started in 2005 but being young then i was never able to keep up season after season.
I found it so very difficult to not fall in to temptation and look at spoiler or even just photos that would give stuff away about season i haven't seen yet, but now that I'm all caught up that's not a problem i can look at Jared and Jensen's pretty faces to my hearts content (I'm not wired i swear but come on now guys like you wouldn't look ;) ).

I have now how ever collected all 7 season on DVD and I'm now waiting to buy the 8th on DVD. which is looking like the 28th of October. To my heart break and frustration it pained me to see American having an earlier release date (cry in to a tub of ice cream).

Blood Sucking TV
Sticking with TV shows for now I'm looking forward to October not just for Supernatural on DVD and season 9 airs the same month but also its when the new seasons of Vampire Diaries and all new The Originals start. all being in America fist and UK still unknown. this frustrating me more because a friend watches it before i do and likes to rub it in (if your reading this buddy screw you meanie, but i loves ya :P).

Moving on to music
I can not wait to get my hands on the new Avril Lavigne and Mylie Cyrus albums. after seeing there videos of new singles "Rock n Roll" (Avril) and "Wrecking Ball" i am so so addicted an can not wait to have them on my iPod with the rest of there albums.

Rocking it Avril as always ;)
I think Miley looks hot and has real guts to strip to nothing. respect for any girl with confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment