Tuesday 24 September 2013

Introductions hey hello and hi :D



Well hey there, i wanted to take some time and do the thing everybody hates to do (well i do) and that's introducing them self to my world. iv never done anything like this before but when reading other blog and things it made me wonder wither or not id be any good at one myself, so with me always up for trying new things so here goes.

Things To Know :)
If you'er thinking hmm whats this blog going to be about? then your on the same wave length as me. i haven't put much thought init this just dived in feet first like most of the decisions in my life.

If you haven't guessed already i 'm not the best at writing and my grammar is terrible so please bare with me on the ride that were taking together hehe. since leaving school i find my dyslexic mind has gotten worse so i guess you can say i'm using this blog as a change to exercise my mind :).

As awkward as this post started i have no idea how to end it so yeah, thank you for stick with me :) i cant promises this blog will get any better ya never know it might surprise you hey i might surprise my self see ya soon :D.

                     Hehe Olive you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment