Wednesday 25 September 2013

Where Has The Year Gone

As we're nearing the end of 2013 in about 4 mouths (omg), its made me start to think about all the things thats i said id do this year. I always try and set my self goals each year/week that i want to achieve. some of which i fail at keeping. such as



Taking My Camera Everywhere
At the start of the year i brought my self a new Nikon Coolpix L310 camera for Christmas with the promise that id make a start on a portfolio to get back into collage with /on a photography course.
 I set my self the goal that i would take my camera everywhere with me so that i could always snap away at anything and everything that caught my eye. Of course me being me i failed at this target of mine, i always forget to take it along with me. I have no one to blame but myself. Im setting a new goal, get a bigger bag which will hold everything as well as my camera hehe. Im one of those girls that hate to carry a big bag around with them. If i don't have to take a bag out i wont, but if i do as long as my bag fits my keys, purse, travel card and ipod/phone if needed then great im set. I guess i ll have to get a bigger one to achieve this goal.


The Dream
Before i left 6th form i said to my self the next step in live would be, get a job, buy a camera, make a portfolio and get on to a photography course. So far this year iv done only 2 of those things, getting a job and buying a camera. Im always telling my self to get off my butt and get the portfolio or even look for course but i never do. Im just so settled in my job and my life now its so hard to get motivated again. Im just one of those people who likes things to stay as there are and to have nothing change where everyone's happy but we know that's not life.


More Work
Iv actually managed to complete one of my goal (everybody together now "hooray"). After starting my job at Sainsburys as an online shopper, a couple of mouths went by and i thought to myself lets be honest here im not that great at this but id really like some more hour. i started the job with 18hr a week which was perfectly fine and i loved it but wasn't practical in the long run. I set my self the task that id get better at my job knuckle down and get more hours. It took me a couple of months but hooray i did it :D. iam now working 24hr a week (which i know isn't a lot more but its better then nothing).

What goals will next year bring :D (and will i complete these ones in time hehe :)
             

No comments:

Post a Comment