Tuesday 10 December 2013

Santa Wish List

Ever since I was younger its clear to see by looking at the old letters to Santa that my mum would keep, that id always want a hamster for Christmas. I use to lay awake at night trying to listen out for the little noise of that hamster rustling about in the sawdust. Its safe to say that I never did get a hamster for Christmas I guess I was to young to look after one. Not much as changed as id love a new baby bunny to keep my Dutch rabbit Marmite company, But I don't see Santa bring me one and time soon.

reading all my old letter has got me thinking, If I could have anything for Christmas what would be on my list?

1, First Things First 
Well to start I pick, A new camera has to be on my list. I do really love my Nikon coolpix camera, but just resiliently iv been struggling to get it to focus on the simplest things. Ever since I brought the camera I felt that I really should have researched into what I was wanting form one more then just on what one looked and sounded best. So once again by going on looks, I say on my wish this (that I know I could never have) would be the

Canon EOS 700D Digital SLR 


Im finding this harder then I fault I guess there's not much out there that I want :P

2, Secondly 
The second thing Id ask for would be one of the things iv always asked from since I was the age of 11, has to be a pair of All Star Converse.  
Now I really do love a good pair of converse and have lost count on how many I have but my dreams is to have some costume made with a design on my choose. 
With my Love of all thing Supernatural right now (and forever) I do anything for Supernatural Converse. I have sad been unable to locate a place where I could buy a pair from, so a girl can only hope and dream I guess.

Supernatural Converse



Christmas wouldn't be Christmas with out tuns and tuns of bath and shower stuff. Now I love getting bath stuff from people specially when its something I haven't used before. Last year I was lucky enough to be given some lovely Lush items witch were amazing and truly worth all the hype iv  heard about them. So its safe to say on my wish list id pick some Lush items.

Lush Mr Frosty 



3, thirdly

If I had the chance I would convert my garden into a bunny haven. I would get the biggest shed I could convert it into a hutch and bunny prof the garden. Id then adopt as many rabbits as I could giving them the home they so truly need. They could bounce around as they pleased come and going as they wish. As I don't have the room for this i ll stick to just asking for a new big hutch so I can get a little floppy eared rabbit. I feel its time I show so love to the floppy eared rabbit as all mine have has sticky up ears. 



Maybe one day If my a really good girl Santa will deliver one of these gift, a girl can dream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment