Thursday 7 November 2013

Autumn Knitwear



When it come to the latest Fashion I must say I find it hard to keep up and when I do I can never pull it off, but this autumn i'm really loving all the Christmas style jumpers that are on the high street right now. Iv never been much of a jumper person, i'm more of a hoodie kinda girl but this year I'm giving knit wear a try.






When looking down the high street I first saw these adorable  knitted jumpers with elbow patches. I mean come on who doesn't love elbow patches they just make a plain jumper that little bit more exiting. There were an array of colour to choose from, but I must say i'm addicted to that red wine colour which seems to be rather popular these days.


(Red jumper/cardigan - £12 Primark)
After falling in love with the red jumper above, I was rather tempted to grab some other colors but thought I'll give it a miss and look for something a little more colorful. But at a price of just £12 I don't see why you wouldn't pick up more then one of these bad boys. 



A thing that iv seem to be seeing a lot this autumn and last, is dear print. Now I find nothing cuter then a cute animal picture on an item of clothing, so when stumbling upon this rather cute dear jumper I couldn't say no.
This jumper is of great quality for the price of just £20,Its really worth the money. Its such a soft knitted jumper and really thick to so will keep you nice and snug during those winter months.
(Dear jumper - £20 Sainsburys TU)


Sticking to dear theme (I seem to have a soft spot from them at the moment), I found this rather cute dear cardigan which I just feel in love with and couldn't leave it behind. although with clothing such as these what has such a loud print like this I always struggle with finding things that will go together to make a nice outfit but I'm sure I'll find something soon.








I have to say I'm disappointed that this cardigan isn't as warm as the others Ive mentioned, but it is just a cardigan so I can forgive it. Still great quality and just £14 though.
(Dear cardigan - £14 Primark)


Now I'm starting to see a theme in what I tend to look for when buying clothes, which seem to be if it has a cute animal on it then I need it. So this next buy is an adorable rabbit jumper. (If you read my previous post you'll see I own a little bunny of my own)

now this jumper is such a nice fabric, really thick and really well made for just £14 I just know im going to be getting a lot of use out of this when it gets colder.

  
Once again its a cute animal. Now this time iv gone back into my comfort zone and opted for a more hoodie/sweatshirt kinda jumper. I just thought the design on the front was so cute and really well done, with the little jewels to give it the final touch it needed. 







(Owl sweatshirt - £18 Sainsbursy TU)

I hope you liked this little insight inside my wardrobe and you stay as warm as I will this winter. :)

Olive you x

No comments:

Post a Comment